LET BATTLE COMMENCE!
After years of battle on the playing fields, it's time to finally settle the score - who REALLY is the best ??
UCL, King's or LSE?
We all agree that our institutions are world leaders in their respective academic fields but who is the top dog on the courts and pitches...? There is only one way to find out!
The Tri-London Championships! A special St Patrick's Day varsity event between the three universities shall be taking place on:
Saturday 17th March 2012
Finals from 2pm
and to finish it all off...
5pm - England vs Ireland LIVE Six Nations Rugby on the big screen
For more information please contact email@example.com
Highlights from Last Year's Tri London Championships!
View Larger Map
FROM TRAIN STATION
- Come out of the train station and turn right all the way up to the roundabout
- Turn left on Surbiton Hill Park
- At the next roundabout continue straight ahead on a small walkway over the bridge down a path
- Turn right onto Windsor Avenue
- Berrylands ground is 200m on the right
Don't know how to get to Berrylands? Use the Journey Planner widget to find out!