LSE SU Music Society is one of the most active societies at the LSE, and was crowned LSE SU Best Society 2013. In addition to the fantastic Orchestra and Choir, with our breadth of student talent, we arrange jazz nights, chamber music concerts, open mics and band nights. Whether you are interested in performing, listening or anything else musical, you're in the right place!
As a member you get:
- Information on joining the LSE Orchestra and LSE Choir.
- Opportunity to get involved with all our other groups.
- Use of our networking system to meet other LSE musicians of all kinds of style and standard.
- Use of the Music Practice Room (MPR) reserved only for Society members (booking instructions found here).
- Use of equipment including pianos, keyboards, stands, amps, mics, drums, recording equipment
- Performance platforms in the form of classical concerts, open mics, jazz nights and competitions.
- A dedicated team of music enthusiastics keen to direct music activities and share their experience and knowledge with all.
- Free food and drinks at Society social events.
Music Society can be whatever its members desire. So whether you are interested in performing, listening or anything else musical, the Music Society is your gateway to the music scene at the LSE.
Visit our website, Facebook and Twitter and email us anytime.