As members of the club, you can book the LSE court for free and have use of the equipment if required! An hour slot is usually booked per member (although when it is less busy this can sometimes be extended to 2 hours). The LSE Badminton court is in the lower ground of the Old Building.
Here is a step by step of how to book:
1. Please follow this link Please scroll down till you get to the calendar which shows the badminton court bookings.
2. The currently booked slots of the Badminton court are in GREEN. This means the court if free to use whenever it is NOT green. Also, on Wednesdays during term-time from 12-6pm, this is already in green, however this IS open for booking as this is priority for badminton members only.
3. To book a slot you need to pick a time when the court is free and send an email to Heather Carroll on email@example.com and she will administer the booking and email back to confirm your booking. You need to be a member to book the court and you will need to provide your full name and LSE email address.
4. For the equipment, the badminton posts are already in the badminton court and are just moved to the side. The net and other equipment is in the Badminton locker. Before coming to play, if you require racquets or shuttlecocks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the combination of the locker (which will be changed every few weeks).
5. The locker is to the far end with all the other lockers, and has Badminton written on it. Please take the equipment that you require and lock the locker afterwards. Please look after all the equipment as this works only if everyone looks after the equipment so everyone can benefit from the facilities throughout the year. If there is anything broken before you go to use it, please let Tom Hilson know as we need to make sure the kit is looked after.
6. Lastly, just pack everything away how you found it.
If you would like to play badminton but don't know anyone who wants to play, simply join on the LSE Badminton Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=45764403552&v=wall. Please just start a discussion or post on the wall, and others looking to play can reply on the discussion.
We want people to get in contact with each other as much as possible as that will be the easiest way for people to maximise the use of the badminton court and play with people of similar standards.
I think that covers everything, however if you are unsure about any of it or need any assistance, just contact the club and we are more than happy to help.