Via University Portal
Admin, Alumni, Freshers and Guests
The LSESU Green Finance Society is the sole sustainable finance-focused society at LSE. Our mission is to encourage greater consideration of environmental risks in financial decision-making and to equip LSE students with the skills and background knowledge required in this field. United by a shared vision of a climate-secure and sustainable future, our international membership pool represents a mix of engaged undergraduate and postgraduate students.
We are proud to be named the 'Most Improved Society' by LSESU in 2020 and to be a Gold Star Award recipient! This year, we have also built partnerships with prestigious firms like Macquarie, EdenTree and Tavistock Wealth. So be sure to keep a look out for event collaborations with these firms!
Interested in equity investments? Take part in Gekko Investments, our student-led initiative inspiring research into socially and environmentally sustainable equities. Become one of our equity or macro analysts to create stock pitches and guide long-term investment strategies! With early successes, we aim to take our fund live this year.
1. Industry crash courses - 6 week long educational workshops aimed at introducing our members to the principles of green finance, ESG criteria, green equities and green bonds.
2. Panel talks - Career panels with green finance professionals that provide members with valuable industry insights and nuances in the emerging field.
3. Case study workshops - Educational workshops hosted alongside our partners (Macquarie, EdenTree & Tavistock Wealth) to allow our members to practice a case study under professional guidance.
4. Socials - Fun, informal sessions where our members get to know each other and make life long friendships!
5. Green Finance Summit - Our one-day long flagship event consisting of panel discussions with industry professionals (last year, we welcomed speakers from WWF, HSBC, Carbon Trust etc.), networking sessions, and an engaging case study competition.
The committee is really excited to welcome new members and we've created a dedicated Whatsapp group for any questions you have. Click here to join the group!
7 posts are up for election.
The polls have closed.
1 post is up for election.
5 posts are up for election.
Membership Support Zone
Membership Terms and Conditions
Find out more about STARS Awards
London School of Economics & Political Sciences Students’ Union.
Charity Number (Registered Charity: Charity Commission): 1143103; Company Number (Company Limited by Guarantee): 7710669; We are a London Living Wage employer.
Site powered by Membership Solutions.