Looking to create campaigns and events on issues that matter to you and your identity? Don’t think you have the resources or manpower to do this? Join our networks today and find people who care about the same things as you and make change at LSE today!
These networks will give you direct access to a staff member at the Students’ Union who can help you create events and campaigns on issues that affect underrepresented groups on campus. Members can either go to network meetings to propose ideas or contact the Students’ Union directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These networks will be run by students and open to all to join and share their ideas. If you do not self-identify as part of a group but care about the issues then you will be considered an ally, you cannot take up a committee position but you are welcome to support and share ideas with the group. Meetings will run at least once a month and you can keep up with the networks on this page, so join today and find your network!
- These networks will have direct contact with the Students’ Union
- You will have dedicated staff support to book rooms, catering and communication’s
- You can go straight to staff if you are more comfortable
- You will be able to take charge of your own ideas and take up committee positions if you would like to take more responsibility
- You can create campaigns and events with the support needed to continue to also excel in your studies
- Allies / Supporters can also join these networks, though you must identify as part of a group in order to take up a Committee position
Sign up today!
Black and Minority Ethnic Students
Join us at the 1st BME Network meeting on January 25th, 6-7:30pm, 3rd floor meeting room
Don't forget to meet your BME Students' Officer
Join us at the 1st Disabled Students' Network meeting on January 25th, 5-7pm, 6th floor café
Join us at the 1st LGBT+ Network meeting on January 24th, 6-7pm, 6th floor café
Don't forget to meet your LGBT+ Students' Officer
Join us at the 1st Women's Network meeting on January 28th, 5-7pm, 6th floor café
Don't forget to meet your Women's Officer