The SU is holding De-Stress Fest 2017 as an opportunity for you to take a breather and get the support that you need.
From meditation, to table tennis, to parties, this year we’re giving you all kinds of options on how to de-stress.
Check out our calendar to see what's on and don’t forget, we’re always here to talk. So enjoy the events and reach out to us if you need any further help!
- Be organised, plan clearly which topics you want to revise.
- Make yourself clear revision goals and use this to make a revision timetable.
- Allow time for breaks and things taking longer than you think
- Work how suits you, find a place you are comfortable and can focus to study, LSE and London are full new and different places to revise!
- Use what’s there – look on Moodle for revision guidance and past papers and make sure to speak to your teachers if you are unsure about something
- Plan your day so you will have plenty of breaks and time to relax, no one can focus 24/7!
- Organise your revision in 45 minute slots with breaks in between
- Make sure to find time for self-care, this could be going for a walk, taking a long bath, or even watching a film
- Come to some of the LSESU events going on to help you de-stress, you can find them on lsesu.com
- Make sure you know exactly where the exam is taking place and how to get there
- Take a printed copy of your exam timetable and your LSE ID with you
- Arrive in good time so you have a chance to relax before the exam begins!