What’s your role all about?
I am the Union’s authoritative voice of academic matters. There are two sides to my role. On the student facing side, I represent students on key committees at LSE informing key decisions and holding the School to account. Through the Union, I am able run various projects to achieve my priorities and engage students. On the organisational side, I am a Trustee of the Union; responsible for strategy, the legal and financial health of the organisation.
What do you want to achieve this year?
Black History Month Programme 2019
LSE Change Makers 2019
A new PGT classification scheme and in year resits
GTA report published
LSE Steering Group on LSE100
Campaigns / Achievements
- Black History Month Programme 2018, 2019 (Fully funded by LSE)
- LSE Change Makers 2018,
- 2019 Course Rep Congresses
- Appeared on All Out Politics with Adam Boulton to debate the Augar Review
- Expanded student representation
- LSE’s Education Committee Student consultation on LSE100 (LT 2018)
- Successfully argued for a new UG Classification Scheme at Academic Board
End of Term Reviews
Michaelmas Term Review
Find out more about your Education Officer, her interests, life at LSE and much more