1. To improve COLLABORATION by:
- Holding regular coffee mornings for committee members and SU representatives
- Organising forums, debates and events to diversify collaborations across the LSE community.
2. Strengthening links with the LOCAL COMMUNITY by:
- Building on the recently passed homelessness initiative and ensuring that all societies get involved in making these events successful
- Creating more collaborations with organisations and universities to widen LSE’s impact e.g. with local food banks.
3. Improving COMMUNICATION and political engagement by:
- Strengthening online interaction through polls, quizzes and competitions
- Making societies and events more visible across campus e.g. running training sessions to improve communication skills
- Ensuring that the SU structures are transparent and accountable so that students feel empowered to enact change
Women’s Rugby, Lacrosse, Yoga, Welsh, United Nations, Netball, Womens’ Interfaith Group, Food Cycle, Athletics & Running, Futsal, Dance,
4. And importantly, to CELEBRATE the amazing work being done by students and societies e.g. running a social media series recognising achievements!