This year, I held the role of Treasurer for the Netball Club. I gained experience in several relevant areas:
- Securing funds for a cause,
- Working with a budget,
- Building connections and networks,
- Working alongside a team to achieve a goal.
- I think that students would benefit from increased interaction between societies and clubs - it is essential that the SU does more to promote this
- More Union-wide events and socials
- Ensure greater transparency in the allocation of funds – where money comes from and where it goes
- Consider re-establishing the Travel Pot as a separate entity from AU club budgets
- Create more links and hold events with other universities
- Provide greater support to clubs and societies seeking external sponsorship. Foster greater links at an Executive level in the SU to make securing these funds more straightforward.
Club & Society Endorsements
Athletics and running club
Women's Basketball Club