As one of the LSE Inspirational Sportswomen, I’m running to be on your AU Exec. Managing 135 rowers in 8 teams as the Rowing Vice-President, I am well prepared to represent your diverse interests and promote sports excellence!
I will focus on:
- STUDENTS FIRST: Book out the Venue for every Wednesday night slot and allocate it fairly among AU Clubs -prevent the SU from selling it to externals.
- AFFORDABILITY: Make AU events more affordable and increase transparency of where the money goes.
- AU SPIRIT: Increase bonding across the AU with more interclub competitions and socials (interclub pub crawls, quiz nights).
- AU FOR ALL: Get an LSEAU float at the London Pride Parade and focus on making the AU even more inclusive and diverse.
- DIGITALISED PROSPECTUS: Help clubs recruit more newcomers through an interactive digitalised AU-wide brochure with pictures/videos of clubs.
Vote Kiehl #1 to #FeelTheKiehl!
Club and Socs Endorsements:
Athletics and running club - Banlga - Boxing - Cocktail Society - Music Society - Rowing Club - Tea society - Women's Basketball Club