Vote Liv. Cleary the right option.
- Break down event expenses for club execs
- Be transparent with any problems
- Develop non-AU ties and introduce friendly matches and joint sessions with non-AU sports teams
- Look at reassessing STC stash supplier
- Keep up the AU prospectus for freshers fair
- Increase participation in Active Lifestyle and promote the Active Lifestyle pass
- Build upon varsity from this year
- Look at getting an AU-wide sponsor to subsidize sporting events, This LSE Girl Can and Pride Week
- Encourage clubs to host second trials in January
- Be a direct channel through which to voice concerns and ideas to the SU
- Ensure clubs have room booking rights
- Increase contact with club treasurers to ensure fair allocation of reimbursements and solve any financial concerns
Y not vote Liv CLEARY?
Club and Society Endorsements:
Athletics and running club - Bangla Society - Cocktail Society - Cricket - Dance Club - Fives - Islamic - Kabaddi - Netball - Nordic Society - Philosophy, Politics and Economics Society - Pole Fitness - Rowing Club - Tea society - Women Leaders of Tomorrow - Women's Basketball Club - Women's Rugby - Hockey