Vote Hattie, have Knutton to fear!
Give club outreach officers a clearer job description.
- Meet at the start of term to determine goals for the year
- Establish communication network to encourage inter-club interaction
Increase visibility of the AU Engagement Officer role
- Be a permanent liaison with RAG, outreach officers and Activities and Development Office
Set the AU a fundraising target
- Offer clubs support and publicity for their charity events
- Set up an AU fundraising totaliser and leader board
- Introduce award for fundraising club of the year.
Create ‘AU for All’ Facebook page to engage wider LSE community in any ‘Give it a Go’ sessions or retrials that AU Clubs may want to host.
This LSE Girl Can week
- Gain sponsorship to make it bigger and better
- Meet with all Club Captains and Society Presidents to share ideas, encourage collaboration and raise awareness
Club and Society Endorsements:
Athletics and running club - Bangla Society - Cocktail Society - Cricket - Fives - Netball - Pole Fitness - Tea society - Women's Rugby - Hockey