Hello! I’m Yuvraj, a second-year BSc Economics student standing for Member of the Trustee Board.
You might be wondering what someone on the Trustee Board actually does?
Here are my main responsibilities and what I hope to do to fulfil them:
Ensure that Everything LSESU does Benefits Students:
- Prioritise issues based on what is most important to students
- Reduce bureaucracy to ensure that it is easier for students to engage with LSESU
Ensure that LSESU Remains in Good Financial Shape, Including Approving the Annual Budget:
- Improve efficiency in funding for events and societies
- Increase transparency of LSESU finances
Help Shape the Future of LSESU:
- Collect feedback on the state of LSESU from students
- Implement changes based on the feedback to influence the future of LSESU
I hope you will give me the opportunity to turn these ideas into action!
Club & Society Endorsements
- Canadian Society
- Gaming Society
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics Society