- Place a greater emphasis on sporting achievements: post weekly updates of BUCS points, pictures and videos of competing teams, ‘Team of the Week’ profiles.
- Organise a LSE AU-Wide ‘Sports Day’.
- Work with LSE to overcome the bias against masters students who wish to compete in Wednesday afternoon fixtures.
- More frequent streaming of live sports games in Tuns, covering a wider range of sports.
- Assist more clubs in organising gym sessions to mirror the strength and conditioning programmes in other universities.
- Build on the enlarged Varsity to include more clubs and make it a joint collaboration between the SU and AU.
Club and Society Endorsments:
Athletics and Running - Bangla Society - Cricket - Dance Club - Gaming Society - Kabaddi - Netball - Pole Fitness - Rowing - Welsh Society - Women's Rugby - Hockey