Wind Down Wednesday brings you: Post Pals
?WHAT? In collaberation with LSE Life, we are offering you the opportunity to make a card, send an email or write a letter to a seriously ill child or their siblings, with our partner organisation Post Pals.
You'll be able read a bit about the children, and then send something to help them smile and feel less isolated. We'll have lots of materials ready for you to use and then we'll post them off to your post pal.
This event will be particularly useful if you:
- have never done volunteering before and want to try it out
- are thinking about volunteering in the future
- feel like you don’t have enough time to commit to an ongoing volunteering opportunity.
Attending this event will enable you to:
- find out more about the organisation you have volunteered with
- discover how you can get involved in more volunteering
- develop or gain a new skill.
WHERE? Lionel Robbins Building, LSE Library
TO TAKE PART? Please book your space for FREE by following the link below to reserve your ticket. Please note ticket bookings will open on 22nd January at 9.30am.