Wednesday 26 January 2022
4pm - 5:30pm
All first year undergraduates and the core committeee members of clubs and societies must attend a Consent.Ed session unless they are exempt.
The session will last 1 hour and a half
CONTENT WARNING: These sessions discusses topics of sexual assault, harassment, abuse and rape.
We understand that you may have concerns about the sensitive nature of ConsentEd. We've designed the workshops to be empowering, and we've tried to be sensitive about the content. You do not have to participate in this course should you feel unable to do so. We encourage anyone concerned about the content or attending ConsentEd to email us at email@example.com.
Consent.Ed will empower you to be a leader within our LSE community and prepare you for the world beyond LSE. The workshops will be facilitated by students, and provide an opportunity to discuss how we can look out for one another and work together to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive campus. We will explore issues around consent and how to positively and safely intervene when a situation isn’t quite right.
Choosing to not attend Consent.Ed may inhibit future opportunities at university. This includes being a leader of a student society/club and attending certain LSE Students’ Union events.
Book your place
- All sessions are free...you just need to secure your place by adding a ticket to your basket and checking out.
- You should be able to log in using your LSE log in details or you can log in as a Guest.
Instructions for on the day
-Please arrive 5 minutes before. One of our Student facilitators will meet you there
- The session will last 1 hour and a half
- Attendance will be taken at the end of the Consent.Ed session
- If you have been unable to book your session there is a possibility that we have space on the day, please come along early and ask.
For more information on Consent.Ed, check out our website here.