LSESU Student Events Team is excited to announce that Nachos is back for a Valentine’s Day special! #NachoAverageValentine
Get ready for a night full of your favourite pop/commercial/cheesy hits whilst you celebrate the day of love! ??
// TICKETS //
Early Bird £5.50 (limited time)
And of course, don't forget our very important...
// SOCIETY CONTRIBUTION SCHEME (SCS) //
The Nachos ticketing system has been designed to directly financially benefit LSESU clubs and societies. £1 from each ticket will go straight into a society’s bank account of the purchaser’s choice.
E.g If the Geography and Environment Society got 100 members to go Nachos, and they all selected the Geography and Environment Society in the drop down menu when they bought their ticket, the Geography and Environment Society would receive £100.
This initiative will support clubs and societies throughout the year by giving them a regular income.
No Confirmation email?
Please ensure you have checked both you LSE and your personal account including both junk mail inboxes for your confirmation email/ticket.
If you can't find it, please go to lsesu.com and sign in. You can then in the top right hand corner, click account then purchase history and then from there you can resend your ticket to yourself.
What do I need to bring?
- Your LSE student card
- You will need an event ticket either printed or on your phone
- You will need to bring ID, acceptable forms are: Passport (any country), any UK issued ID card with the PASS logo or an EU issued Driving License
We cannot accept photocopies or screen shots of the ID. You must bring the original.
What should I expect when I arrive?
We want to get you into the event and enjoying yourself as quickly as possible, but we do have to go through various checks to comply with our license. You may have to queue for up to 1 hour if everyone arrives at the same time.
- You will need to queue (within a barrier) in a system around the Saw Swee Hock building
- You will be moved forward into different zones in varying sized groups depending on how busy the front of the queue is.
- You will be asked to show your student ID and your ticket whilst in the queue.
- As you get nearer the front door, if you have a bag this will be searched.
- Everyone will go through a metal detector. If the detector goes off you will be asked to step aside, you will then have an additional pat down and a security wand will be passed over you.
- Finally your main ID will be scanned into an E-system and this can be a little slow.
You can expect our security team to be courteous and professional with a zero tolerance approach to drugs, evidence of excess alcohol consumption and any inappropriate behaviour at any point in the queue. You may see people being removed from the queue for these reasons.
If the queue gets very busy at any point you may find Security or the Venue Manager requests that entry procedures are slowed down to ensure everyone gets in safely. Our advice is to come as early as possible to avoid the queue and have your ticket and ID ready.