Application deadline: Thu 02 Jan 2020 15:00
We're currently looking for a talented and proactive student to join our Marketing and Communications team on a part-time basis. We’re searching for an individual who is confident working with HTML and CSS to develop websites, with a focus on design and accessibility. We're also looking for someone who likes to keep ahead of the trends.
- To upload content (copy, images, documents) to the LSESU website.
- To suggest and implement new coding solutions to develop the website to perform specific tasks and duties.
- To flag or remove outdated or incorrect content and liaise with relevant departments for updates.
- Provide innovative, creative solutions that enhance the design and appearance of the website, with reference to the branding guidelines (working closely with the Graphic Designer).
- Review and report on website data through Google Analytics.
- Maintain an awareness of current online and digital trends and the latest web design techniques.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong HTML and CSS coding skills
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Strong time management skills
- A curious and creative approach to all tasks and challenge
- Some understanding of SEO, Google Ads, PPC would be desirable, but not essential
You'll be joining a fun and diverse team, with colleagues who have experience from a range of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being about to support development for our student staff, so you're equipped with all the necessary tools when you pursue your career upon graduation.
Applications are open to any current student based in London (non-LSE and LSE)