What is the LSESU Postgrad Initiative Fund?
The LSESU Postgrad Initiative Fund is a pot of money open to proposals from all current LSE postgraduate students to apply for funding towards projects to increase postgrad engagement within the LSE community.
Funding requests will be subject to a criteria and will be decided by Students’ Union representatives – successful funding will be either fully or part-funded with between £50 and £250 available for each project.
What is the aim of the fund?
The LSESU Postgrad Initiative Fund aims to support individual and groups of postgraduate students to put on their own projects to engage the LSE postgraduate community.
The Postgraduate Initiative Fund offer
- Funding of up to £250
- 121 guidance and support from LSESU
- Online and offline promotion for your project
- Training through LSESU Beyond the Classroom sessions
Criteria and how to apply
- 1. You must be a current postgraduate student at LSE
- 2. Your project benefits members of the LSE postgraduate community
- 3. Your project aims to improve the experience of specifically Postgrad students at LSE
To apply please fill out the form below.
If you have any questions or want to discuss your application informally first, please contact: email@example.com