The LSESU Postgrad Initiative Fund is a pot of money open to proposals from all LSE SU societies and current LSE postgraduate students to apply for funding towards projects to increase postgrad engagement within the LSE community.
Funding requests will be subject to a criteria and will be decided by Students’ Union representatives – successful funding will be either fully or part-funded with between £50 and £250 available for each project.
- You must be a postgraduate student at LSE, or a LSE SU society that wishes to improve its engagement with postgraduate students
- Your project benefits and improves the experience of members of the LSE postgraduate community
- Funding of up to £250
- 121 guidance and support from LSESU
- Online and offline promotional support for your project
- Training through LSESU Beyond the Classroom sessions
Complete the Application Form