Since this motion passed, the SU has taken action with the following results:
- Met with academics to create a thorough proposal for implementation of this motion
- Presented a list of recommendations for LSE to change, centring around the need for an ISVA and for a reporting student to only disclose once.
- Joanne Hay, Deputy COO, responded with a written response committing to a working group and took on board a few of the points raised.
- The SU is working on a response to the Office for Students consultation on proposed regulation on this issue.
- Will continue to work on implementing the motion through meetings with relevant departments and staff members.