Chat with us
AIESEC is currently recruiting staff! Sign up for our GIAG here or apply directly here!
AIESEC is the world's largest international youth-run, non-governmental and Non-profit organization that is also the largest youth leadership platform in the world. AIESEC develops leadership through providing cross-cultural internships, and global volunteer exchange experiences. The AIESEC network includes nearly 45,000 members in around 120 countries.
AIESEC is an organization recognized by UNESCO and is in consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), the UN's Office of the Secretary-General's Envoy on Youth.
As a member of AIESEC, besides having the opportunity to engage in cross-cultural exchange in the form of interning abroad. AIESEC also recruits staff members to facilitate its operations. By being a staff member of AIESEC, you would have a chance to work in a social enterprise-like business environment - facilitating cultural exchanges with customers and cooperating with other companies in London to raise internship opportunities for incoming exchange participants.
AIESEC is currently recruiting staff members! Develop your business skills, be part of a fun, diverse, international community and make an impact by facilitating cross-cultural exchange at the same time!
Join us as a Marketing Officer!
- Map AIESEC's market landscape by conducting buyer persona analysis, market competitior analysis and product differentiation
- Organize virtual events with other AIESEC committees in London to enhance participation of students in AIESEC, raise brand awareness for AIESEC and generate good PR
- Design themed-marketing campaign ideas to promote overseas internship opportunities to university students
- Organise information sessions and other events for students interested in joining AIESEC internship opportunities
- Create amazing graphics and experience copywriting to aid marketing campaigns
Join us as a Outgoing Exchange Officer!
- Facilitate Business-to-Customer (B2C) support to students interested to intern overseas
- Help exchange participants prepare their application to internship positions overseas and help prepare them for the exchange experiences
- Help improve AIESEC's conversion rates along our sales funnel
- Network and attend conferences with AIESECers in over 15 universities in the UK and around 120 countries all over the world
Join us as a Incoming Exchange Officer!
- Liaise and network with local companies based in London to negotiate internship opportunities for incoming exchange participants from outside the UK
- Contact and cold email/cold call company representatives to promote AIESEC's talent search services
- Provide assistance and support to AIESEC interns currently working in London
IMPORTANT: As a member, it is compulsory for you to attend our weekly meetings every Wednesdays 2.30pm-3.30pm.
Events and Activities
Over the course of the year, we host a wide range of events including:
- Weekly meetings and skills workshops on Wednesday afternoons
- Regular socials including and not limited to non-alcoholic events such as Christmas Dinner, baking socials, karaoke night and possible trips out of the UK over the holidays
- National and International Conferences with AIESECers both inside and outside UK
AIESEC's Overseas Internships
Join AIESEC's Overseas Internship Projects to experience foreign cultures and gain skills for you future career at the same time! As an AIESEC intern, you can...
- Participate in overseas internship projects at the cheapest price you can find in the market, internship periods range from 6 weeks to up to a year long!
- Choose from a wide range of possible destination to intern at - popular destinations include Germany, Canada, Turkey, Japan and Hong Kong
- Intern at a wide range of industries such as IT, Marketing, Business Development, Consulting, Start-ups, etc.
- Gain a first-hand cultural exchange experience, guided by locals born and raised at your destination
To sign-up for our overseas internships, fill in the form here and our AIESEC representatives would be in contact with you within 24 hours and assist you in your intern journey! Alternative, start by browsing our internship projections on our website!
Meanwhile, feel free to reach out and ask us anything about AIESEC by contacting our core members:
Khushi (President): Instagram
Jenna (Talent Management): +852 67767231 (WhatsApp)
Angelina (Marketing/ Outgoing Talent Team): +852 55778386 (WhatsApp)