Chat with us
Here at LSESU Sikh-Punjab Society, we enjoy bringing the community and culture together! We have a truly welcoming, comfortable atmosphere with a variety of events ranging from talks and alumni panels to fun socials!
We host a ton of events to get involved in no matter what your interests are. So, feel free to come along to any of our events or contact any of the committee as we are always open for more people to share the LSE experience with!
The best way to keep up to date with our society is by subscribing to our membership where you will receive emailed updates as well as full access to all our upcoming events and social media groups.
Be sure to follow us on our social media platforms (see links below)
Join to be amongst the most vibrant and dynamic society, receive an endless amount of guidance and support from the Sikh-Punjabi community and overall enrich your LSE journey.
Purchase a membership for LSESU Sikh-Punjab Society today!
As a member, you will receive weekly updates from our committee regarding upcoming events, how you can get involved and topical news! You will also have access to the buzzing WhatsApp group restricted for members only.
Your membership fee goes towards the running of the society which involves food and drink for events, tickets for certain venues, transport, etc. Overall, this will benefit you as a society member as you can take advantage of these perks as well ensuring that our Sikh-Punjab Society can offer bigger and better experiences each year!
Events and Activities
Over the course of the year we host a wide variety of events including:
- Fun socials to get to know one another including quiz/game nights, restaurant meals, activities, etc.
- Talks from outside speakers in a number of Sikh organisations such as Basics of Sikhi, postgraduates studying the religion and inspirational Sikhs in the wider community
- Alumni panel of former Sikh-Punjab Society representatives who have graduated from LSE
- Regular fundraising and volunteering opportunities in collaboration with Sikh Charities such as Nishkam Swat, KhalsaAid, etc.
- Gurdwara Trips
- Debates amongst members surrounding topics of interest
- Access to our partners Diaspo who offer a range of home-cooking classes
- Access to Nishaan Events
- Constant information and links to other sources to learn more about the religion of Sikhi, festivals and their meanings and topical events in the Sikh community worldwide
Feel free to come along to any our events that catch your eye and we are always open to new suggestions!
The committee is really excited to welcome the new intake of members to LSESU Sikh-Punjab Society!
Please follow our:
Feel free to drop us a direct message on the Instagram page, contact any of committee directly or email us at email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to meeting you at our upcoming GIAG session!