Chat with us
LSE Lacrosse is one of the largest mixed sports teams in the AU and won LSESU Club of the Year 2020. Every week we train on Wednesdays in Regents Park. We complete in LUSL on Sundays for game days in Berrylands.
A relationship off the pitch is just as important as on the pitch and we always have lots of social members that make our club as good as it is. We're centred on weekly socials, such as team dinners, pub crawls and pre-Zoo events!
Never played, or even heard of lacrosse before? No problem! Our practice sessions will go over the basics and teach you everything you need to know about lax in the first few weeks! Most of our new members have never played before!
No kit? No problem! For practice, wear whatever sports kit you like (extra points for LSE Lax stash). We provide the shirts for game days, so no costs there. We also provide all the sticks - all you need to bring is your own boots and a mouthguard.
No time? You are extremely busy as an LSE student—we get it. So, we are flexible with your commitment to the team. We don't expect you to prioritize lax over more important aspects of your life - all we can hope is that you come down as much as you like and get involved!
Full Membership: £50 covering:
- Wednesday training at Regent’s Park
- Social events
- All the kit, sticks and match shirts that you enjoy.
Social Membership: £20 covering
Training and matches
- Weekly training sessions on Wednesdays
- Sunday matches for the 1st team at Berrylands
- Regular friendlies for the 2nd team in Regent's Park on Wednesdays
Some of the things we've done over the years include:
- Monday night Tuns
- Pub Golf around London
- Club dinners at Masala Brick Lane
- Tour (RIP Malaga 2020 and Ireland 2019)
- Weekly pres on a Wednesday before Zoo
- AU-wide events: Fight Night, AU Welcome, CAROL!!!
This year we've got more things planned:
- Lax-Hockey sticks social
- Freshers pub crawl
- Club dinners (more often)
- Tough Mudder run and other charity events
- Tour (If COVID lets us!)
We CAN'T WAIT to meet you all in September! See you at the Freshers Fair
You can send us a message on Facebook (LSE Lacrosse Club), Instagram ( @lselacrosse) or email (email@example.com)
Keep an eye out on our social media for our Give It A Go events at the start of term!