The London Diplomacy Ball is back at it again, this time even bigger and better than last year!
After SELLING OUT completely in less than four hours last year, this year’s Diplomacy Ball will improve on every aspect you so enjoyed last year:
- A three course dinner held at Grand Connaught Rooms right around the corner from LSE
- A bottle of red or white wine per person
- A blast of an afterparty in the same venue as the ball itself
- Live music for the dinner & a DJ for the late hours of the night
- A photo booth for that red carpet feeling
- A set of high-profile guests to satiate all your networking desires
With accessibility as our main focus, and thanks to our main sponsor, LSE IDEAS, we will keep FIRST RELEASE ticket prices at the same price as last year: £55. The cheapest inter-university ball in London. And even with those amazing prices, all of our profits will go to Amnesty International and UNICEF.
Ticket sales will open at 12 noon on Dec 9 across LSE, KCL, and UCL. However, outsiders who are extra nice will be allowed to purchase a ticket too! Contact the event organisers for more details. We sold out in less than four hours last year, so secure your ticket as fast as you can!
For the facebook event click here.