Application deadline: Thu 26 May 2022
You must be an LSE Student during the 22/23 academic year to apply for this role.
About the Job:
We are currently looking for enthusiastic LSE students to join our student staff team in the new Marshall Building. This role will be the first point of contact for all users in the SU spaces within the new Marshall building, handling enquiries and delivering and monitoring facility bookings.
You will support the day-to-day operations of the SU Spaces within the Marshall building, delivering an exceptional customer experience, assisting in the daily operation of facilities, setting up and storing equipment in preparation for activity and provide a supporting role to all users in activities.
Want to apply?
To apply for this role, please write a statement (500 words maximum) covering the following questions:
1. Why are you applying for the role of Sport & Recreation Assistant?
2. What interests you in working in a sport and extra-curricular activity facility?
3. How do your skills enable you to succeed in the role as Sport & Recreation Assistant?
4. What experience do you have in customer service facing roles?
5. What experience do you have in administrative roles?
Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates on Wednesday 8th June. If you are unable to make this date, please indicate this in your application.
Please follow this link and follow the instructions to apply.
We want to ensure all systems, policies and processes are free from bias or discrimination and are fair and accessible. In addition to your statement, please fill out and upload our Equal Opportunities form, accessible here.
If you would like to have an informal chat about this role please contact Neil Deb, email@example.com.