Application deadline: Sun 10 Jul 2022 23:59
You must be an LSE student during the 2022-2023 academic year. Undergraduates and postgraduate alike are encouraged to apply.
About the Job
LSESU Social Team is looking for two enthusiastic students with a creative flair, a pragmatic approach to seeking solutions and a passion for delivering events to the highest standards. The Social team strives to provide a wide variety of high-quality entertainment and events for the LSE student community.
The right candidate will support in the planning, promotion, and delivery of a successful range of
entertainment and events. In supporting the delivery of the entertainment and events programme, the right candidate will be expected to act as duty supervisor and ensure the highest standards of regulatory and licensing compliance are upheld.
• London Living Wage plus Holiday Pay
• Flexibility for work-life-study balance
• Enhance your CV
• Gain practical work experience in a licensed events environment
Want to apply?
To apply for this role, please write a statement (maximum 500 words) covering the following questions:
1. Why are you applying for the role of Entertainment & Events Assistant?
2. What interests you in working in entertainment & events?
3. How do your skills enable you to succeed in the role as an Entertainment & Events Assistant?
4. What skills have you gained that is applicable to customer service facing roles?
5. What skills have you gained which is applicable to administrative roles?
We want to ensure all systems, policies and processes are free from bias or discrimination and are fair and accessible. In addition to your statement, please fill out and upload our Equal Opportunities form. Please follow this link and follow the instructions to apply.
Please feel free to peruse the Job Description. If you would like to have an informal chat about this role please contact María Karla Barca Marrero, the Entertainment and Events Manager, at email@example.com.