Full time, Part time & Fixed term roles Student Staff roles Information Volunteering Opportunities
Who we are
Part business, part charity, part membership body – students’ unions are all seriously fun places to work. They are organisations in their own right. Professionally run, but different. Professional teams support elected student leaders to make change, improve lives and fulfil potential; we help make it happen. Arts Students’ Union and LSE Students’ Union work in partnership, sharing members of staff, knowledge and best practice. With more than 30,000 members across 7 higher education institutions and bold new strategies, we’re two of the most unique and exciting SUs in the country.
Because you’re excited by the challenge! The exact opposite of corporate, we’re progressive, daring and creative individuals working to make a difference in unconventional workplaces.
Benefits and Perks
For non-student staff, we offer in return for your passion and experience:
- 25 days holidays per year to 30 days of annual leave after 5 years
- Up to 6 additional days at Christmas and Easter closure periods
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free LSE Students’ Union gym membership, advice from dedicated professionals
- Wide range of activities including yoga classes, dance classes, pilates classes
- Cycle to Work scheme enabling significant savings on bicycle purchase
- Access to LSE & UAL staff training courses
- NUS card
- Flexibility for work-life balance
- Interest free Travel loan
How we recruit
We want to ensure all systems, policies and processes are free from bias or discrimination and are fair and accessible, therefore we decided that all candidates have to complete our Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring and Contact Form in order to apply for a job.
Application forms are formatted to ensure the equality monitoring data is removed before applications are seen by the shortlisting panel. This process allows us to ensure that the shortlisting is done in a fair and consistent manner and all applicants are given the same opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Equal Opportunities form and Contact Form
We are currently not looking to fill any Volunteer positions at the moment, please check back soon!