Full time, Part time & Fixed term roles Student Staff roles Information Volunteering Opportunities
Who we are
Part business, part charity, part membership body – students’ unions are seriously fun places to work. They are organisations in their own right. Professionally run, but different. Professional teams support elected student leaders to make change, improve lives and fulfil potential; we help make it happen.
Founded in 1897, LSE Students' Union is one of the oldest Students' Unions in the UK. and is the representative and campaigning body for students at The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Like other Students' Unions, it also funds and facilitates student activities of campus, including societies, sports clubs through the Athletics Union (AU), the Media Group and Raising and Giving (RAG) charitable fundraising initiatives.
Because you’re excited by the challenge! The exact opposite of corporate, we’re progressive, daring and creative individuals working to make a difference in unconventional workplaces.
Benefits and Perks
For non-student staff, we offer in return for your passion and experience:
- 25 days holidays per year to 30 days of annual leave after 5 years
- Up to 6 additional days at Christmas and Easter closure periods
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free LSE Students’ Union gym membership, advice from dedicated professionals
- Wide range of activities including yoga classes, dance classes, pilates classes
- Cycle to Work scheme enabling significant savings on bicycle purchase
- Access to LSE staff training courses
- NUS card
- Flexibility for work-life balance
- Interest free Travel loan
How we recruit
We want to ensure all systems, policies and processes are free from bias or discrimination and are fair and accessible, therefore we decided that all candidates have to complete our Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring and Contact Form in order to apply for a job.