Chat with us
Women’s Football, also known as WFC, is one of the best clubs you will come across on campus. If you have not had the opportunity to play before, retired your boots and shin pads to the back of your wardrobe, or have previously participated in other sports, such as netball, either at LSE or prior to joining us here, we would love to have you. We have been known to attract highly esteemed and decorated athletes of other sporting disciplines, who simply wanted to try something different, arguably better, and haven’t look back.
Not only will you be part of a highly skilled footballing team, but you will also be warmly welcomed to our weekly socials and fundraising activities. Whether you love the clubs and partying into the night or prefer a few quiet drinks instead, we have something for everyone. The great social life associated with joining WFC on and off the pitch is something really quite special.
Come see us at the Welcome Fair to find out more! You will not regret being part of the WFC family.
Like all AU clubs, there is a fee for being a part of WFC. We use this money to run the club. This includes the cost of travel to matches, referees, coaches, pitch hire, participation fees for league matches, match kits, socials, and other equipment. Joining WFC also gets you 25% off Lululemon!
- Full membership: £60 - this allows you to play all league games, attend trainings, reclaim for match day travel expenses, partial reimbursement of tournament prices, and attend socials!
- LT and ST full membership: £40 - the same as our full membership for anyone late to the party!
- LT and ST social membership: £20 - gives you access to socials only for MT and ST.
As a member, you'll get the opportunity not only to represent LSE but you'll also meet loads of like-minded, dedicated and awesome individuals that will become your friends for life.
Events and Activities
Over the course of the year we host a wide number of events:
- Training once a week at Market Road Pitches (Sundays from 16.00 to 18.00)
- BUCS matches on Wednesday
- Weekly gym sessions
- International tournament in Paris
- De-stress friendly sessions in the Marshall Building during exam season
- Club socials e.g. going out to dinner, wine nights, going to the pub, outdoor BBQs, mini golf, and much more!
President: Teresa Petralia - firstname.lastname@example.org (inbox is open to answer your questions! or at email@example.com)
Vice President: Vivien Equestre
Treasurer: Emma Torossian
1st Team Captain: Shana Holmes
Vice 1st Team Captain: Elizabeth Merrett
Social Team Captain: Elif Sucu
Social Secretary: Olivia Thompson
Social Secretary: Niharika Goyal
Outreach Officer: Kristy Widowo
Outreach Officer: Alyxrandra Ray
The committee is really excited to welcome new members to WFC this year. We can't wait to meet you all!