As a member of the Democracy Committee, I will:
- Ensure that elections of all societies run in an efficient and fair manner
- Review motions set for the Union General Meeting to see if they are in accordance to the Students’ Union’s bylaws and governing documents
- Ensure that the voting processes are accessible to all members
- Attend all Union General Meetings and team meetings
- Sustain trust in the democratic processes of the LSE Students’ Union.
Why should YOU Vote for me? :
- As Community and Welfare Officer of LSE Passfield Hall, I strived to ensure inclusivity and accessibility of all residents in hall events
- As a Student-Staff Liaison Committee member, I prioritized fair and equal representation of all students in my programme.
- As a member of two Executive Committees in high school, I was actively involved in the democraticand efficient functioning of societies