Student stitched together by the cultural fabric of 5 different countries and 9 academic institutions before becoming part of the undergraduates, studying Mathematics & Economics. Few impacts: Vice-President of Maths Dept. Social Committee led to the materialisation of the first-ever and successfully executed, Maths Ball alongside committing to mentorship and welfare of LSE community through the SSC.
- Fine-tune the trustee board meetings to YOUR desires and demands
- Direct regular meetings with you as the sole priority, from ideas to institutional changes, about you, for you
- Sustaining the integrity of the LSESU - Transparency and Regulation
- Keeping you updated on our progress and posted on measures that are implemented
- Everything is to be short and to-the-point - No lengthy surveys sent en masse
- Finance and Foresight - Investing in YOU
- Cooperating together for the best annual budget possible in prioritising your experience and opening more doors to your ideas