Please note for Members Only tickets you must present on the door of the event, your valid student ID and proof of membership to any of the following university French societies - KCL, UCL, LSE, ICL, Cass, Queen Mary.
For LSE Student Tickets, you will be required to present a valid LSE student card.
For Non-LSE Student Tickets, you will be required to present a valid student ID. If you are a student but do not have a student card (for eg highschool students), please bring some other proof showing that you are a student.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 2 breaks with coffee and tea
- 1 free lunch
- Afterparty with 1 free drink (150 tickets only - If you wish to attend the afterparty, don't forget to get the free afterparty ticket as well)
If you need help purchasing your ticket, please visit the French Forum Facebook page for detailed instructions on "How To Create A Guest Account", or contact one of the organisers:
Michaela Novotna: M.Novotna@lse.ac.uk
Danae Perakis-Valat: D.Perakis-Valat@lse.ac.uk
Amaury Laurent: A.Laurent@lse.ac.uk
The French society has decided to launch the first edition of the French Forum, a whole day conference which will take place at LSE on Saturday, 16th of March 2019. The underlying theme of the Forum will be the French Momentum with a focus on soft power. This topic was inspired by France topping the Soft Power 30 index in 2017, thus becoming the most influential nation in the world. The main topics will include Digital, Enterprise, Education, Culture, Government, and Engagement.
At the heart of our mission is the goal to promote France on the international scene. We believe that France is at a magical point of its existence and that it is our responsibility to participate in the nation’s radiance abroad. Purpose of the French Forum The purpose of the French Forum is, therefore, to bring together some of the most accomplished and inspirational contributors to France’s soft power who will share their knowledge and experiences in their respective fields.
We passionately believe in the power of ideas to challenge beliefs, change attitudes, and transform people’s lives.
The following speakers have already been released - More to come soon!
- Catherine Barba: CEO and Founder - Catherine Barba Group, Board Member - Renault
- Hervé Berville: Deputy - La République En Marche, Economist
- Jean-Baptiste Charlet: Head of Investment Banking Division, France - Morgan Stanley
- Gaspard Koenig: Philosopher, Writer, Founder - GenerationLibre
- Sébastien Marotte: Vice-President Google Cloud, EMEA - Google
- Alexis Perakis-Valat: President Consumer Products Division and Executive Committee Member - L’Oréal
- Antoine Pin: Executive Vice-President of Berluti - LVMH
- Sadia Ricke: Head of UK and Executive Committee Member - Société Générale
- Robin Rousseau: Head of M&A, EMEA - Deutsche Bank
- Raphael de Taisne: Founder - Yumi