Thursday 22 October 2020
7pm - 10pm
The Three Tuns
Welcome to The Three Tuns for this special Oktoberfest event!
The gathering of all gatherings is taking place on Thursday 22nd October at the Tuns, filled with German music beer snacks and an all-round Bavarian vibe.
This is an event for everyone to join in no matter where you’re from, and get a little taste of German culture!
Entry includes 1 Stein of Beer and 1 Pretzel per attendee. Bratwurst available to buy separately!
Tables are available to book in advance and are permitted for one household only. Numbers stated are maximum table capacity, smaller groups are welcome to book but unfortunately no discounts can be offered.
Maximum table of 6 - £30
Maximum table of 2 - £10
- In-line with updated government guidance, you must remain within your household when making a table reservation.
- Whilst there is a maximum capacity set per table, smaller groups are welcome to make a reservation.
- To adhere to current COVID-safety legislation, attendees must not leave or move their allocated table (except to use toilet facilities). Any attempt to divert from social distancing measures will result in eviction from the event.
- The Three Tuns will be open for access by ticket-holders from 7pm. Unfortunately, any arrivals after 7.30pm will not be permitted.
- If you require any further information or assistance with attending this event, please email email@example.com.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
As we are running at a reduced capacity, we have already experienced the negative impact of no-shows and want to ensure that all attendees are aware of our flexible cancellation policy.
- In the event you can no longer attend, please email Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund for your table. The deadline for automatic refunds is 5pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020.
- With requests for tickets outweighing our capacity, we currently have a waiting list for ticket re-allocations. We would like to stress how important it is that you contact us in any event that you cannot attend so that we can re-allocate your table to another student. Not only do empty tables mean someone else misses out, but it also has a negative impact on the atmosphere of the event.
- Please arrive to the event at 7pm. Access to the event will be denied after 7.30pm and your table may reallocated to another group. If for any reason you are running late - please email email@example.com - If you do not contact us by 7pm and your table is reallocated, you will not be entitled to a refund.
COVID-19 SAFETY STATEMENT
The safety of our staff and students is our top priority and we’d like to assure you that we have created the safest possible environment for your visit in-line with current WHO and Government guidance. Our COVID-19 measures are being regularly reviewed and updated to ensure we reach the optimum levels of safety in the current climate. For more information about our safety protocols, please click here: lsesu.com/covid