Skip to content
LSE Halls of Residence sign

Halls of Residence

How can we help?

Start typing key phrases like finances, studying, assessments or housing to see what help topics we have available.

Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch.

Problems can arise in any accommodation; halls of residence are no different. Whether you're having problems with other students, the accommodation itself or something else, there are steps you can take to resolve the issue.

What can you do?

Most halls of residence will have some form of halls warden or accommodation manager. We would suggest they would be a good first contact. Alternatively, if you speak to the front desk or reception, they will also be able to assist you.

If you are in an LSE halls, you can also contact the Accommodation Team as they are responsible for the administration of them.

LSE Accommodation Team

If your problem is still unresolved, you can consider submitting a formal complaint. Each halls will have a slightly different procedure but you should be able to find the policy on the website or by asking a member of staff.

Where to find us

Saw Swee Hock Student Centre

Contact us

020 7955 7158

Booking appointments

You can book an appointment via email or via the Student Hub website. Student Hub

Explore this section: