Update january 2024:
We apologise that we are currently unable to provide Housing Advice until further notice due to staff capacity issues. Please check back for updates.
Alternative Free Housing Advice Services: Shelter, University of London & Citizens Advice.
WHAT CAN we help with?
- Contract checks
- Council tax
- Landlord and letting agent issues
- Flatmate disputes
- Halls of residence disputes
We regret that we cannot provide individual support with finding accomodation.
How can we help?
- Providing information on your rights and responsibilities as a tenant
- Looking over contracts and other housing documents
- Delivering tailored advice on your housing options
- Supporting you in complaints against halls of residence
- Signposting to relevant services
Did you know that...
We can support you in disputes with LSE halls of residence
Our independence from LSE allows us to provide impartial advice as you navigate almost any School process, including accommodation complaint.
We are the only source of private sector housing advice on campus
Whether you have a query about your tenancy agreement or are unsure how to get your deposit back, you needn’t go far for advice tailored to your situation.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Our online pages cover the most common questions we receive from students in the Advice Service. However, this list is not exhaustive, and we may not have a specific page for your query.
Our advisers are happy to speak to you about any query you have and if we can’t help you ourselves, we will be able to point you in the direction of someone who can.
Where to find us
Saw Swee Hock Student Centre