Skip to content
A student raising their hand in class


How can we help?

Start typing key phrases like finances, studying, assessments or housing to see what help topics we have available.

Can't find what you're looking for? Get in touch.

There may be times where you have concerns about your course, whether it's the teaching, tutors, coursemates or other matters. It can feel intimidating to raise these issues with the school, but this is the only way your issues can be address and resolved.

What can you do?

There are a couple of contacts you could use within your department. You can either speak to your Academic Adviser/Supervisor or your Programme Manager and raise your issues with them.

Some departments are also trialling unitu, which is an online feedback system. Your department should be able to tell you if they are using it.

If you are unable to find an acceptable response or resolution, you could look into the LSE complaints procedure – we are more than happy to provide you more information and advise you on this.

LSE Complaints(Opens in a new tab)

What can we do?

Each year, Sabbatical Officers are elected from the student body to campaign for and represent you. Our Education Officer can support you with academic or course-related concerns and is more than happy to be contacted via

Meet your Officers

SSLC Reps (Staff Student Liaison Committee Representatives) are elected by their course peers and will represent the student body within a specific department. They are great people to raise your concerns with as they provide feedback to the departments on a regular basis to ensure that issues with your learning experience are resolved. Departments generally email out their details, but if not you can contact us on and we can put you in touch with them or pass on your feedback.

Where to find us

Saw Swee Hock Student Centre

Contact us

020 7955 7158

Booking appointments

You can book an appointment via email or via the Student Hub website. Student Hub

Explore this section: