Via University Portal
Admin, Alumni, Freshers and Guests
The LSE Venture Capital Society is the only society at LSE which focuses solely on the Venture Capital sector; providing funding to start-up companies in exchange for equity, in order to develop the start-up and make it a worldwide success!
Our main goal is to help our members develop an understanding of trends in Venture Capital, and to develop the skills required to be a success as a Venture Capitalists!
The VC society will deliver:
1) Talks/Panel events, featuring industry experts and angel investors.
2) Student-only discussions and debates, such as regular journal clubs.
3) Skill building sessions and workshops, with access to further material.
4) Cutting edge research on the industry, delivered through a bi-weekly newsletter and termly report!
5) Networking events, to meet like-minded students and industry bigwigs.
6) Termly 'showcase' events such as a Shark Tank!
Venture Capitalists have the ability to drive phenomenal social, industrial and financial transformation through their investments.
Invest in yourself by investing in us; learn more about the most interesting sector of Finance, and prepare yourself for a career in Venture Capital!
3 posts are up for election.
The polls have closed.
Membership Support Zone
Membership Terms and Conditions
Find out more about STARS Awards
London School of Economics & Political Sciences Students’ Union.
Charity Number (Registered Charity: Charity Commission): 1143103; Company Number (Company Limited by Guarantee): 7710669; We are a London Living Wage employer.
Site powered by Membership Solutions.