LSESU clubs and societies have a variety of spaces to book within the School including classrooms, Old Gym, Badminton Court, and rehearsal rooms.
There are certain classrooms on campus that can be used for rehearsals by clubs and societies. Please note that these rehearsal spaces are specifically for fitness/music/drama rehearsals.
If you wish to book a space for rehearsals in one of these classrooms then please email your request to email@example.com at least 5 working days in advance.
In your request please let us know:
- Dates and times you would prefer
- How many people will be in the rehearsal
- If this will be a repeat booking
- Information about who will be leading the rehearsal.
Classrooms are only available for rehearsals on weekday evenings during term-time, and the availability of the rooms may not be the same every week.
Before running a rehearsal:
- Complete a risk assessment (this will need to be done just once before your first rehearsal and will cover all your rehearsals for the rest of the academic year).
- If you have a coach or instructor running your session, please ensure they have complete a coaching contract.
- If you are paying someone to run your rehearsal, then they must invoice your club or society. They cannot be paid in cash.