Chat with us
Men’s Rugby have come a long way over the last few years, and we have ambitious plans for the future. We have started a partnership with London Scottish FC, which will help move the club forwards in all ways over the next few years. We welcome and encourage players, and non players, of all size and ability.
Not only do our 1st and 2nd XV compete at a good level, but, just as importantly, we also have a large group of social members. Our games are played every wednesday, and are followed by a club-wide social.
This is where we differ from other clubs; instead of having socials in your teams, our socials involve the entire club. This, uniquely, creates the opportunity to create a network of friends that transcend three year groups.
So if you want to play rugby, or just get involved in one of the best communities at LSE, come along and grab a beverage with us!
Considering the suspension of all BUCS fixtures until Lent Term, we have decided to make first term membership £40 which will help fund training, socials and other activities in Michaelmas term.
In Lent term, for the playing members there will be another £40 membership fee to pay for transport to and from games, pitch bookings, referees and more trips that will take place.
Joining will give you access to plenty of playing opportunities, whatever your level. If playing isn’t your thing, there will be many, many socials throughout the year and getting down to support the 1’s and 2’s is always encouraged, with the possibility of away days.
Events and Activities
- Give-it-a-go session/ get-to-know session COVID permitting (past years have put on BBQ’s pre-term)
- Game day on wednesdays (Both players and social members attend)
- A social every Wednesday and some Fridays
- Training at least once a week (multiple times a week more likely)
- The City Varsity
- For postgraduates (and anyone else interested) who cannot play midweek, there are some weekend playing opportunities for our Alumni club.
You can contact us on: