Our Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/2554172291278697/
Purchase Tickets now at: Gishe.co.uk/nowruz2019/
We are proud to announce our Nowruz event (Iranian New Year 1398) in collaboration with London Met and Imperial College Iranian Societies on Friday 22nd March 2019 at 7:00 - 11:00 pm.
Come and join us for an evening of live entertainment and music inside The Rocket Complex.
We our honoured to present our guests for the evening:
- Live Persian Blues Music by Lead artist Abdi Behravanfar and band
- Comedy (Special guest)
- Dinner (Iranian Sandwiches) and free soft drink
- Iranian birthday cake with flower wall stand
- Sofreh Haftsin table
- Professional photographer
- Pool Tables available
- Music will be played in the at the end with a playlist of the latest Iranian hits
- Complementary Cloakroom so Dress to Impress!
Event is open for all, so share it with your friends and family if you like!
Location is around 15 minutes away from Holborn Station, using Piccadilly Line.
This will be our largest inter-uni event of the year, with at least 150 tickets! Buy your tickets before they are gone!
Look forward to seeing you all soon!
Note: 'Persis Collection' and a few more companies have partially sponsored this event. More details will be given on our social media pages.
Any profits made will go to a charity or fundraiser chosen by LSESU Persian Society and London Met Persian Society together.